Here are some of the many exciting projects and new work on the go at Rost Productions ltd:
- Taking bath-time – touring off-grid bathing experience
- ‘Becoming Batty’ – a stilt-walking bat, solo performance with spoken word.
- ‘The Return’ – an immersive night time installation and part of a new series of works which aim to give collective spaces for pauses and re-connection.
- ‘Shrine to the Liminal’ – a new installation (or pilgrimage) of shrines with sounds, objects and participation.
- ‘Pockets of Resistance’ – a new walkabout show which is available for bookings, currently performed at MK Gallery opening 16th March, Bedlam Fair 1st & 2nd June and The Green Gathering in August.
- ‘Eva the Polar Bear’ – giant walkabout mechanical puppet which is available for bookings (day and night time events).
- Many other puppets, performances and structures in development and in production which are available for events.
- ‘Peddlers Pack: so many things you never saw before’-a highly interactive street theatre show.
- ‘Homage to Dadaism’ -stilt walking walkabout from Extreme Ramblers available for events this year.
As well as making and touring new work Rost Productions also worked on an R&D project, ‘Star Stories’, with Vagabondi Puppets and is working in collaboration with Nick Garnett to present the Annual Daydream Harvest.
For costs, availability and any further booking information please email: email@example.com.
“I love working with Jessica Rost! – Her creativity is inspiring; her ability to vision the incredible, physically build it, and then dress it with an attention to detail that really brings things alive….. Also her professionalism – I know that as a performer I will be respected, allowed to create and play, but given the parameters I need to work with (as well as incredible structures to ride….) Also her personality – hard working but generous and fun, as the old song goes: ‘Always a pleasure, never a chore’.”
Cath Rigler, artist & performer, Apr 2018
“Jessica Rost has been an integral part of my career as a freelance artist. She has provided me space to create and a platform to present and promote my work. She is a truly inspirational and multi skilled artist, director and creator as well as a dear friend and it is always a pleasure to work alongside her.”
Emma Garofalo, artist, Apr 2018
“I have worked with Jessica Rost as a performer, collaborator and choreographer in many of the incredible shows she has directed and produced over the years. She always manages to find her own language, so unique to her work, igniting a different aesthetic in the outdoor arts field and within the sculpture she creates. Her ability to transform objects and create anything from nothing is also very inspiring; all delivered with a serious commitment and passion for the environment. This has had a deep impact not only on me, but on many of my colleagues whom she has worked with.”
Manuela Benini, artist & choreographer, Apr 2018